Today the foundation was honored to receive a generous donation from The Primrose School of Cool Springs for a second time. Each year this amazing preschool hosts a Spring Fling and silent auction, which benefits a charity of their choosing. We were truly humbled that they chose The Cooper Trooper Foundation for a second year! They have a wonderful staff and very supportive families, who value the importance of giving back to their community. A special thank you to Tracy Grant (owner) and Susan Webb (director) at Primrose of Cool Springs! The Foundation is so grateful for your support of our mission to help families battling childhood cancer.
- Cooper Trooper Attends Association of Child Life Professionals in Grapevine, TX- June 2023
- CTF named a recipient of one of the Preds Foundation’s Helper Grants May 2023
- 2022 Pumpkin Patch- 13 years of an annual tradition!
- Cooper Trooper Makes $45,000 Gift Toward Childhood Cancer Research Fund
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season