Cooper Trooper Foundation was so honored to receive one of the Helper Grants awarded by the Preds Foundation this year. This will have such an impact for our Sibling Courage Kit program, which provides the brothers and sisters of children diagnosed with cancer, a special knapsack full of items created just to celebrate them. The siblings are so often lost in the shuffle when there is a childhood diagnosis of cancer made in a family. We hope our Courage Kits bring lots of smiles and encourage these siblings, as they fight alongside their brother or sister with cancer. Thank you Predators Foundation for your unbelievable generosity to CTF and many other non-profits within the community!
- Cooper Trooper Attends Association of Child Life Professionals in Grapevine, TX- June 2023
- CTF named a recipient of one of the Preds Foundation’s Helper Grants May 2023
- 2022 Pumpkin Patch- 13 years of an annual tradition!
- Cooper Trooper Makes $45,000 Gift Toward Childhood Cancer Research Fund
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season