It’s September…A BIG month for Cooper Trooper Foundation! September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and also when we make our donation to Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt! This year, CTF donated $45,000 toward the fund, which was created specifically to fund childhood cancer research, an area that remains severely underfunded. To date, Cooper Trooper Foundation has given a total of $420,000 toward this fund to help bridge the gap in an area of cancer research that only receives about 4% of U.S. government dollars. Despite childhood cancer being the leading cause of death by disease past infancy for U.S. children, funding for research in this area remains low. It is important that non-profit organizations step up to bring awareness and raise funds, which is why this is part of our mission. And, all of this is just in time for our primary fundraiser, which is what allows us to be able to continue providing these funds for research and sibling support. Come see us Oct. 15th and get your “Pumpkins for a Purpose”…YOU are the reason we are able to continue funding childhood cancer research!
- 2022 Pumpkin Patch- 13 years of an annual tradition!
- Cooper Trooper Makes $45,000 Gift Toward Childhood Cancer Research Fund
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season
- Thank you to our Platinum Level Pumpkin Patch Corporate Sponsors
- CTF has given a total of $375K toward funding for Childhood Cancer Research thanks to Pumpkin Patch fundraiser and donors!