2021 is a wrap!! Thank you to everyone who volunteered, bought pumpkins, sponsored, or just spread the word. We had an amazing season of selling “Pumpkins for a Purpose.” It is an honor to be able to hold such a fun, fall fundraiser that has become a tradition for so many. Every pumpkin we sell ultimately has an impact…whether that is remembering the siblings of children with cancer with a Courage Kit or more dollars toward childhood cancer research. We couldn’t do it without YOU!!
- Cooper Trooper Attends Association of Child Life Professionals in Grapevine, TX- June 2023
- CTF named a recipient of one of the Preds Foundation’s Helper Grants May 2023
- 2022 Pumpkin Patch- 13 years of an annual tradition!
- Cooper Trooper Makes $45,000 Gift Toward Childhood Cancer Research Fund
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season