Thank you to the members of CTF Advisory Board, who were able to attend our meeting today. We are so excited about the future of the Cooper Trooper Foundation, as we continue supporting families impacted by childhood cancer. Rod’s absence was definitely felt, yet the level of commitment and enthusiasm of those serving the foundation in this capacity is wonderful. We are gearing up for our 4th annual pumpkin patch….anticipating our BEST year yet. Additionally, we are brainstorming and planning for exciting future events to raise funds and spread awareness about WHO we are and WHAT we do!
- Cooper Trooper Attends Association of Child Life Professionals in Grapevine, TX- June 2023
- CTF named a recipient of one of the Preds Foundation’s Helper Grants May 2023
- 2022 Pumpkin Patch- 13 years of an annual tradition!
- Cooper Trooper Makes $45,000 Gift Toward Childhood Cancer Research Fund
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season