Thank you so much to our sponsors, volunteers, and customers who supported the 2015 Pumpkin Patch! Over $50,000 was raised for the Cooper Trooper Foundation this year. In fact, for the first time ever, we actually SOLD OUT of pumpkins one day early. We couldn’t begin to do it without you and it is because of the wonderful success of our biggest fundraiser- the Pumpkin Patch, that we are able to put more Courage Kits in the hands of siblings and contribute to the funding of pediatric cancer research!! We look forward to seeing you in 2016 and if you are interested in becoming a Corporate Sponsor or in volunteering, please email us at email@example.com to let us know!!
- Cooper Trooper Pumpkin Patch Celebrates 10 Years in 2019
- Cooper in the Nashville Predators Hockey Fights Cancer Video
- $250,000 Given To Pediatric Cancer Research Because of Pumpkin Patch Fundraiser
- Dates set for 2018 Pumpkin Patch
- Cooper Trooper Foundation Nominated for Mary Catherine Strobel Volunteer Award