Thank you so much to our sponsors, volunteers, and customers who supported the 2015 Pumpkin Patch! Over $50,000 was raised for the Cooper Trooper Foundation this year. In fact, for the first time ever, we actually SOLD OUT of pumpkins one day early. We couldn’t begin to do it without you and it is because of the wonderful success of our biggest fundraiser- the Pumpkin Patch, that we are able to put more Courage Kits in the hands of siblings and contribute to the funding of pediatric cancer research!! We look forward to seeing you in 2016 and if you are interested in becoming a Corporate Sponsor or in volunteering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!!
- Cooper Trooper Attends Association of Child Life Professionals in Grapevine, TX- June 2023
- CTF named a recipient of one of the Preds Foundation’s Helper Grants May 2023
- 2022 Pumpkin Patch- 13 years of an annual tradition!
- Cooper Trooper Makes $45,000 Gift Toward Childhood Cancer Research Fund
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season