Thank you to those who participated in the Big Payback on May 3rd! Despite a massive technical problem with the company hosting the server, which resulted in the campaign ending early in the day…we raised over $2000. While we are disappointed that the day did not go as planned, we are truly thankful for the generosity of those who were able to go online and donate, for those who kept trying, and for those who helped spread the word. These things are out of our control, and unfortunately the error by those running the online services (not Community Foundation of Middle TN), cost us some donations. We are going to choose to be grateful for the donations received and not focus on the loss. So, thank you so much for continuing to support CTF and our efforts to help families fighting childhood cancer!
- Shortage of Pumpkins Today- Sunday, October 13th
- Cooper Trooper has given a total of $300,000 toward childhood cancer research!
- Cooper Trooper Pumpkin Patch Celebrates 10 Years in 2019
- Cooper in the Nashville Predators Hockey Fights Cancer Video
- $250,000 Given To Pediatric Cancer Research Because of Pumpkin Patch Fundraiser