Cooper Trooper is so honored and grateful for CAT Financial’s extremely generous contribution. On August 25, 2016, CAT Financial held their annual golf charity event at Hermitage Golf Course. A check for $30,000.00 was presented to Cooper Trooper Foundation at the event. The day was such a fun-filled event. Golfers and CAT Financial employees even helped CTF build Courage Kits, while they waited at various holes. We are truly so thankful for the generosity shown and all the work that went into such a successful event. A special thank you to Josh Cook, Jeremy Westmoreland, Paul LeGuenec, and David Whetstone for representing Cooper Trooper at the tournament!
- Cooper Trooper Attends Association of Child Life Professionals in Grapevine, TX- June 2023
- CTF named a recipient of one of the Preds Foundation’s Helper Grants May 2023
- 2022 Pumpkin Patch- 13 years of an annual tradition!
- Cooper Trooper Makes $45,000 Gift Toward Childhood Cancer Research Fund
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season