Cooper Trooper is so honored and grateful for CAT Financial’s extremely generous contribution. On August 25, 2016, CAT Financial held their annual golf charity event at Hermitage Golf Course. A check for $30,000.00 was presented to Cooper Trooper Foundation at the event. The day was such a fun-filled event. Golfers and CAT Financial employees even helped CTF build Courage Kits, while they waited at various holes. We are truly so thankful for the generosity shown and all the work that went into such a successful event. A special thank you to Josh Cook, Jeremy Westmoreland, Paul LeGuenec, and David Whetstone for representing Cooper Trooper at the tournament!
- Shortage of Pumpkins Today- Sunday, October 13th
- Cooper Trooper has given a total of $300,000 toward childhood cancer research!
- Cooper Trooper Pumpkin Patch Celebrates 10 Years in 2019
- Cooper in the Nashville Predators Hockey Fights Cancer Video
- $250,000 Given To Pediatric Cancer Research Because of Pumpkin Patch Fundraiser