The 2016 Pumpkin Patch was a HUGE success! It truly exceeded our wildest imagination. After a full 31 days, 5 weekends, and 3 truck unloads, during the month of October, we can say that it was our most successful year yet. Thanks to the hundreds of volunteers, sponsors, and those who purchased their pumpkins from us, Cooper Trooper Foundation raised just over $90,000! We are beyond thrilled and grateful for the impact this will have to support families who have heard these 4 words, “YOUR CHILD HAS CANCER.” Thank you again, so much, for your continued support!!
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season
- Thank you to our Platinum Level Pumpkin Patch Corporate Sponsors
- CTF has given a total of $375K toward funding for Childhood Cancer Research thanks to Pumpkin Patch fundraiser and donors!
- Pumpkin Patch Has Record Year in 2020, Despite Covid-19
- A Total of $350,000 Given to Childhood Cancer Research