The 2016 Pumpkin Patch was a HUGE success! It truly exceeded our wildest imagination. After a full 31 days, 5 weekends, and 3 truck unloads, during the month of October, we can say that it was our most successful year yet. Thanks to the hundreds of volunteers, sponsors, and those who purchased their pumpkins from us, Cooper Trooper Foundation raised just over $90,000! We are beyond thrilled and grateful for the impact this will have to support families who have heard these 4 words, “YOUR CHILD HAS CANCER.” Thank you again, so much, for your continued support!!
- Cooper in the Nashville Predators Hockey Fights Cancer Video
- $250,000 Given To Pediatric Cancer Research Because of Pumpkin Patch Fundraiser
- Dates set for 2018 Pumpkin Patch
- Cooper Trooper Foundation Nominated for Mary Catherine Strobel Volunteer Award
- 2017 Donation to Childhood Cancer Research Fund Brings Total to $200,000