On April 30th, 2017 a Crawfish Boil Fundraiser benefitted Cooper Trooper Foundation. The event featured the crawfish boil, live music, and an amazing auction. We were so honored to be a part of this event and received a check for $5000.00 from the Mary’s Trail Fund to support our mission of helping families who have been diagnosed with Childhood Cancer! Colby and Cooper even received a signed jersey from their favorite players at the event!
- Cooper in the Nashville Predators Hockey Fights Cancer Video
- $250,000 Given To Pediatric Cancer Research Because of Pumpkin Patch Fundraiser
- Dates set for 2018 Pumpkin Patch
- Cooper Trooper Foundation Nominated for Mary Catherine Strobel Volunteer Award
- 2017 Donation to Childhood Cancer Research Fund Brings Total to $200,000