On April 30th, 2017 a Crawfish Boil Fundraiser benefitted Cooper Trooper Foundation. The event featured the crawfish boil, live music, and an amazing auction. We were so honored to be a part of this event and received a check for $5000.00 from the Mary’s Trail Fund to support our mission of helping families who have been diagnosed with Childhood Cancer! Colby and Cooper even received a signed jersey from their favorite players at the event!
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season
- Thank you to our Platinum Level Pumpkin Patch Corporate Sponsors
- CTF has given a total of $375K toward funding for Childhood Cancer Research thanks to Pumpkin Patch fundraiser and donors!
- Pumpkin Patch Has Record Year in 2020, Despite Covid-19
- A Total of $350,000 Given to Childhood Cancer Research