Cooper Trooper had the honor of being nominated by Janet Cross of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt for the Mary Catherine Strobel Volunteer Award in the category of Civic Groups. It was humbling to sit in a room full of incredible, selfless individuals and groups who do so much for our community. We were truly honored to be nominated as one of the groups for this prestigious award presented by Hands on Nashville. Board Members, (Michelle Seaman, Ann Peck, Missy Cook, Janet Cross, Delisa Locke, and Tessie LeGuenec) as well as our Child Life Specialist from Children’s Hospital enjoyed the luncheon with us.
- Cooper in the Nashville Predators Hockey Fights Cancer Video
- $250,000 Given To Pediatric Cancer Research Because of Pumpkin Patch Fundraiser
- Dates set for 2018 Pumpkin Patch
- Cooper Trooper Foundation Nominated for Mary Catherine Strobel Volunteer Award
- 2017 Donation to Childhood Cancer Research Fund Brings Total to $200,000