Cooper Trooper had the honor of being nominated by Janet Cross of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt for the Mary Catherine Strobel Volunteer Award in the category of Civic Groups. It was humbling to sit in a room full of incredible, selfless individuals and groups who do so much for our community. We were truly honored to be nominated as one of the groups for this prestigious award presented by Hands on Nashville. Board Members, (Michelle Seaman, Ann Peck, Missy Cook, Janet Cross, Delisa Locke, and Tessie LeGuenec) as well as our Child Life Specialist from Children’s Hospital enjoyed the luncheon with us.
- 2022 Pumpkin Patch- 13 years of an annual tradition!
- Cooper Trooper Makes $45,000 Gift Toward Childhood Cancer Research Fund
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season
- Thank you to our Platinum Level Pumpkin Patch Corporate Sponsors
- CTF has given a total of $375K toward funding for Childhood Cancer Research thanks to Pumpkin Patch fundraiser and donors!