Because of our generous donors and the success of the annual fundraiser (the Pumpkin Patch), Cooper Trooper Foundations has now given $350,000 to the Childhood Cancer Research Endowed Fund at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt. It is such an honor and privilege to know that dollars we raise are making a difference through cutting edge research that is impacting children diagnosed with cancer. All the hard work that goes into the Cooper Trooper Pumpkin Patch every year is worth it, knowing that on the other side of that, lives are being impacted. We are so grateful for all the hardworking volunteers who give countless hours of their time to operate the Pumpkin Patch and the generous sponsors. It is because of them that this is possible! Additionally, we cannot begin to show our appreciation for all the families who have made this a part of their family tradition in October. They keep coming back and supporting us, year after year!
- Cooper Trooper Makes $45,000 Gift Toward Childhood Cancer Research Fund
- 2021 Pumpkin Patch a success despite shorter season
- Thank you to our Platinum Level Pumpkin Patch Corporate Sponsors
- CTF has given a total of $375K toward funding for Childhood Cancer Research thanks to Pumpkin Patch fundraiser and donors!
- Pumpkin Patch Has Record Year in 2020, Despite Covid-19